How does DAT help me find trucks?
Cover loads fast DAT Load Board's industry-leading capacity:
- Reach three times the trucks and capacity of anyone in the spot market
- Feel confident knowing that 75% of freight brokers using DAT reported no capacity shortfalls in 2012
- Get loads covered quickly, with the most posted trucks (over 19 million yearly)
- Post on the DAT Load Board, where tens of thousands of carriers search for freight each day and see your loads as soon as you post them
- Access enhanced capacity for brokering freight when you need specialty equipment types
- Other loads boards take 15 seconds to update—that’s the difference between getting the truck and missing it
How can I find the trucks that I need?
Find the trucks you're looking for, when and where you need them.
- Get constant updates on carriers matching your needs with DAT Active Search
- Find the carriers that run the most trucks in your lanes with Lanemakers™
- Get visibility to the tens of thousands of carriers on the DAT Extended Network, who can view your loads over the internet, at truck stops, using the My DAT Trucker Services mobile application, or on affiliated load boards
How does DAT help me qualify and onboard carriers?
Manage your current carriers and qualify new ones in seconds with CarrierWatch®
- Streamline monitoring, reduce overhead, and broker freight without adding staff
- Bring new carriers onboard fast with a paperless online process
- Pull up insurance certificates online and print them to fulfill due diligence