Arrive Logistics Achieves 100% Revenue Growth in 2016

Two-and-a-half years ago, Arrive Logistics launched its business with 10 employees and a business model that puts carriers first. Today they’re among the top 40 non-asset-based freight brokerages in the country.

The company, which has offices in Austin, Texas and Chicago, experienced a 100% increase in revenue from 2015 to 2016 and is projected to stay on that growth trajectory in 2017. Since its inception in July of 2014, Arrive has grown from 10 employees to more than 200 and is expected to bring on 150 team members during 2017.

Named a “Top Brokerage Firm”

Eric Dunigan, President, and Matt Pyatt, CEO, of Arrive Logistics.

Recently, Arrive was recognized as a Top Brokerage Firm by Transport Topics magazine.

Transport Topics based its ranking on net revenue accrued during Arrive’s second year in business, earning the company the 73rd spot out of more than 16,000 active asset and non-asset based brokerage firms. When comparing Arrive Logistics to other non-asset based brokerages listed, they ranked in the top 40.

Putting Carriers First

Much of Arrive’s success can be attributed to its unconventional business model, adopting what has been called “The Chicago Model.” In that model, brokers find and nurture carriers first, and then find shippers that meet the needs of the carriers.

At Arrive, about 60% of employees work on carrier relations, while the other 40% sells and services shippers. Founders Eric Dunigan, President, and Matt Pyatt, CEO, first learned the business while worked in Chicago under Paul Loeb, legendary founder of American Backhaulers and Command Transportation.

“One thing that Paul was adamant about was the you were nothing without your carrier relationships,” Pyatt said. 

Technology helps fuel growth


One driver of Arrive’s phenomenal growth has been its use of the latest technology–and that includes DAT products.

To maximize productivity, Arrive uses the DAT Power load board for posting loads and searching trucks, DAT RateView™ for checking market rates on the lanes it runs, DAT CarrierWatch® for qualifying and monitoring carriers, and DAT Keypoint® transportation management software that ties together operations and accounting in a single-entry system.

Best of all, each of the DAT products is completely integrated with the Keypoint TMS, making it, as Pyatt says, “fast, easy, and effective.”

Exceptional Customer Service

In addition to Arrive’s recognition from Transport Topics, the company was recently named “Truckload Partner of the Year” by a leading global manufacturer and distributor of plastics, rubber and chemicals, Ravago Americas, LLC. Ravago selected Arrive Logistics as its 2016 Truckload Partner of the Year based on several key supply chain metrics and exceptional customer service. Ravago’s Truckload Partner of the Year award was presented at the Ravago Carrier Awards Ceremony held at the company’s headquarters in Orlando, FL.

“These accomplishments are shared by everyone on Arrive’s team,” said Matt Pyatt, co-founder and CEO of Arrive Logistics. “Establishing great relationships with intelligent, forward thinking partners like Ravago and following through on our promise to provide a world-class customer experience has allowed us to achieve this recognition.”