The Journal of Commerce caught up with our very own David Schrader, Senior VP at TransCore Freight Solutions, who was in Atlanta for TransComp, the joint conference and expo sponsored by the National Industrial Transportation League (NITL) and the Intermodal Association of North America (IANA.) David expressed optimism about the truckload freight segment, based on 18 months of growth in spot market freight volume as well as overall tonnage. Watch David's interview here.
- Flatbed rate trend of the week June 24
- Why are truckload spot rates lower than last year?
- How to find the best freight brokers
- June freight could set the tone for rest of year
- 3 truck-finding hacks for freight brokers
- Roadcheck is over, but some van rates keep climbing