Need a load and can't get to a computer? No problem. We've created a new mobile app to replace the mobile version of the load board, so now you can find loads faster and easier with your smartphone. Android users can download DAT Load Board for Truckers, which is free for all DAT subscribers.
The Android app is included with your DAT Power, Express, TruckersEdge, or MembersEdge account. It gives you access to all the same loads you find with your current load board subscription, but now you get the most advanced tools for owner-operators, carriers, and dispatchers all on your smartphone. Just download the app from the Google Play Store, log in with the same info you use for your DAT subscription, and search for loads from the palm of your hand.
NOTE: The load board app is not yet available for iPhone or iPad.
With DAT Load Board for Truckers, you get easy-to-use tools that you can’t find with any other load board app.
- Learns how you work – App remembers your preferences so you save time
- See up to 500 results at once – No need to thumb through pages
- Save matches to call later
- Sort search results by offer rate
- Broker reviews and credit scores
- Spot market rates for lanes you search (depending on your DAT subscription)
- Remembers lanes you recently searched
- Post your available truck so that brokers find you
The mobile app gives you full access to every load on the DAT Network, so you can find freight for dry van, reefer, flatbed, LTL, hot shot, power only, stepdeck, and much more.
Download DAT Load Board for Truckers in the Google Play Store. Not already a DAT customer? Contact us today to get access to more than 100 million loads and trucks posted to DAT Load Boards every year. NOTE: DAT Load Board for Truckers is not available yet for iPhone or iPad.
Categories: DAT Product News