What does the new DAT Power load board have in common with Google, Facebook, and Twitter? They’re all built with the same cutting-edge web technology to produce fast and accurate results. What’s in it for you? It means you’ll see loads the instant they’re available, with tools to help you find them with even fewer keystrokes.
See a short video of the new DAT Power in action.
Be the First to Call
With DAT Power, loads matching your search criteria are added to your results automatically, as soon as the broker or load provider posts them—no need to pay extra for a 20-second refresh, no need to start a new search.
"The DAT Load Board is the only one I use, and I really don't have any interest in any other one," says Brian Stone of Stone’s Trucking LLC in Hamlin, WV, who adds that the new load board has allowed his business to work 10 times faster.
"I've been on the phone with brokers and watched my load go off the load board the minute I told them that I wanted it, so yeah, it’s fast."
Maximize Your Assets
In sports, efficiency wins championships. In trucking, the most efficient businesses are the most profitable, whether you’re looking to fill one truck or 100.
The new web-based version of DAT Power learns how you work, remembering your most frequent searches and preferences. The more you use it, the faster you’ll work, which allows your team to be more productive as you get the most out of your assets.
"I like the fact that it gives you similar searches, whereas the other load boards don't," says Stephanie Whitford, Dispatch Manager at DES Freight Services in Sacramento, CA. "I like the simplicity, how everything is right there when you need it. You don’t have to go hunt and search for any of the buttons you need."
With the built-in filter panel, you can adjust for origin, destination, equipment type, full/partial, age, and more, and the results fitting that description will appear automatically. No need to waste time creating multiple searches.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. From a single screen, you can:
- Monitor multiple searches
- Research credit scores and days to pay for every load provider
- Compare your pricing to market rates for your lane, powered by DAT RateView
- Access reviews of load providers from other trucking companies or submit your own review
- Add load providers to your preferred list, or put them on your blocked list
If you also subscribe to DAT RateView, you can click through to see automatic suggestions from our patent-pending TriHaul finder, which looks for triangular routes that will pay more on your trip back home.
Work from Anywhere
The new DAT Power is web-based, so you don’t have to download and install a program that will take up space on your computer. Users can just log on to power.dat.com and access the best load board at work, from home, while traveling, or anywhere there’s an internet connection.
How can I get the new version of DAT Power?
- Current DAT Power users - You can start using the web-based version of DAT Power now. Simply go to power.dat.com and log in with your existing username and password.
- If you don’t have DAT Power - If you’re interested in learning more about DAT Power, or to see a demo, contact us.
- Enterprise customers - Group collaboration functions will be coming soon. Your account manager will call you when you’re able to migrate to the web-based version of DAT Power.