RateView is the perfect tool for...
- RFP Bids: Get pricing information for every lane on a single spreadsheet
- Benchmarking: Compare your rates to your competitors when you become a RateView contributor
- Cost Control: Anticipate price changes with 13-month histories, plus Hot Market Maps showing supply and demand
- Speed and Efficiency: Confidently price every lane with a single search
What's the difference between DAT Trendlines and DAT RateView?
- Updated weekly
- National average spot market rates
- Last week's national load-to-truck ratio for each trailer type
- Compare national average rate to last month's average
- Updated daily
- Average spot and contract rate on more than 65,000 lanes
- Load-to-truck ratios for 145 key market areas
- 13-month history of prices on every lane
With RateView, you get...
- Data based on
$118 billion in real transactions between brokers, carriers, and shippers
- 13-month history of rates on every lane, so you can assess seasonality and anticipate changes
- Rates as current as a 7-day average, up to a 1-year average
- Spot and contract rate comparisons, so you can maximize profits or control costs
See how it works
Contact us today to get a demo of DAT RateView and push your transporation business to the next level.
The most accurate truckload freight rates
All DAT load board products include the average spot market rate for every lane you search. Choose your business type below to learn more. Or if you're interested in upgrading your load board subscription to include freight rates, call 800.551.8847.
Need Help Deciding? Call 800.551.8847