More Bang for Your Buck
Add These Money-Making Features
- Average rate on every lane, based on REAL transactions
- See broker credit scores and average days to pay
- Auto-suggestions for higher-paying routes with DAT TriHaul
- IFTA fuel tax calculator
Our most popular load board plans for carriers
$49.95 / Mo.
$99.95 / Mo.
Unlimited Search & Post
Post your trucks and search for loads.
Load Match Alarms
Set an alarm for when a new load matches what you're looking for.
Mileage & Routing
Optimize your route with mapping services.
Load Counts by State
See inbound / outbound load volume by state. Find markets where you have a negotiating advantage and search with one click.
All subscriptions include the DAT Load Board for Truckers app, the most-used load board app in trucking.
Broker Credit Data
See brokers’ average days to pay and credit scores. On average, our brokers pay within 28 days and have credit scores of 94 out of 100.
Call to Post & Search
On the road? Call our award-winning team to post your truck & search loads over the phone.
Average Lane Rates
See the average broker spot market rates for the lanes you're searching.
15-Day Lane Rates
Broker-to-carrier spot market lane rates. The 15-day average gives you the most accurate, up-to-date rates to use in negotiations.
Find better paying markets with automatic triangle haul routing suggestions.
Helps carriers collect past-due payments.
Access the full North American load board network.
IFTA & Fuel Optimization
Generate fuel price & fuel tax estimates along your routes with ProMiles.
|Buy Now ||Buy Now |
Need Help Deciding? Call 800.551.8847
Broker Spot Market Rates
- See the average rate paid by brokers on every lane you search, even when the broker doesn't post an offer rate. This gives you a good idea of what price you can ask for when you call on a load, and it can tell you which lanes may make it hard for you to cover your costs. And if the broker does include an offer rate, you can compare it to what other carriers have gotten paid on that lane.
- Where do we get the rates? Our freight rates database is based on more than $57 billion in real transactions between brokers and carriers, and it's updated every day.
- DAT TruckersEdge Enhanced subscribers see the average market rate based on the past 90 days, which is great for lanes where the prices are pretty steady or if you're negotiating long-term business.
- If you upgrade to DAT TruckerEdge Pro, you get the most accurate rate information in the business, with averages based on the past 15 days. That's perfect for areas where the rates can change quickly, and gives you the most up-to-date info there is.
- Say no to cheap freight with the one-of-a-kind TriHaul tool. For every lane you search, DAT TruckersEdge will suggest better-paying routes that include an extra destination on the return trip.
- For example, if you hauled a load from Chicago to Philadelphia and can't find any good-paying loads on the trip back from Philadelphia, you can look at TriHaul for other ways that you can get back to Chicago.
- One suggestion could be to take a load from Philadelphia to Buffalo, NY, instead, and then another haul from Buffalo to Chicago. If it works with your hours of service, the extra leg might add as much as $1,000 in revenue.
- To get the TriHaul tool, upgrade to DAT TruckersEdge Pro.
Broker Credit Scores
- See the credit scores for every broker who posts loads.
- On average, brokers on DAT TruckersEdge have a credit score of 94 or better out of a possible 100.
- You already have access to company reviews, so you can see what other carriers have to say about each broker before you decide to work with that company.
- Included with DAT TruckersEdge Enhanced and DAT TruckersEdge Pro
IFTA Fuel Tax Calculator
- Save time on your IFTA returns by calculating fuel taxes ahead of time.
- DAT TruckersEdge Pro comes with tools by ProMiles that let enter in your route and then get the miles to report on your fuel taxes.
Full North America Database
- Want to see Canadian loads? We've got you covered.
- Upgrade to DAT TruckersEdge Pro to see every load in the DAT super-database.
Get the Most Out of DAT TruckersEdge
Upgrade today and give your carrier business the edge. Call us at 800.551.8847 to upgrade to DAT Truckersedge Pro or DAT TruckersEdge Enhanced, or click the button and fill out the form to request these money-making tools.