More Bang for Your Buck
Call 800.551.8847 to Upgrade Your Subscription
Get the Most Up-to-Date Rates
- Average rates based on 15 days instead of 90 days
- Auto-suggestions for higher-paying routes with DAT TriHaul
- See price changes when they happen
- IFTA fuel tax calculator
Need Help Deciding? Call 800.551.8847
DAT TruckersEdge: Standard
- Unlimited post/search
- Alarm for new search results
- Company reviews
- Available loads by state
DAT TruckersEdge: Enhanced
- Avg rates for past 30 days
- Broker credit scores
- Broker avg days-to-pay
- Plus all Standard features
DAT TruckersEdge: Professional
- Avg rates for past 15 days
- TriHaul: Better-paying routes
- IFTA fuel tax calculator
- Plus all Enhanced features
15 vs. 90-Day Rates
- When you upgrade to DAT TruckersEdge Pro, the rates you see in the load board are averages based on what carriers have been paid in the past 15 days.
- Right now the rates you see in DAT TruckersEdge are averages based on what carriers have been paid on that lane in the past 90 days.
- Prices on the spot market can change quickly, so 15-day rates let you see the changes as they happen.
- You’ll know that you’re not leaving any money on the table. Or if the rate drops, you’ll know in advance which lanes to avoid.
- Say no to cheap freight with the one-of-a-kind TriHaul tool. For every lane you search, DAT TruckersEdge will suggest better-paying routes that include an extra destination on the return trip.
- For example, if you hauled a load from Chicago to Philadelphia and can’t find any good-paying loads on the trip back from Philadelphia, you can look at TriHaul for other ways that you can get back to Chicago.
- One suggestion could be to take a load from Philadelphia to Buffalo, NY, instead, and then another haul from Buffalo to Chicago. If it works with your hours of service, the extra leg might add as much as $1,000 in revenue.
- To get the TriHaul tool, upgrade to DAT TruckersEdge Pro.
IFTA Fuel Tax Calculator
- Save time on your IFTA returns by calculating fuel taxes ahead of time.
- DAT TruckersEdge Pro comes with tools by ProMiles that let enter in your route and then get the miles to report on your fuel taxes.
Full North America Database
- Want to see Canadian loads? We’ve got you covered.
- Upgrade to DAT TruckersEdge Pro to see every load in the DAT super-database.
Get the Most Out of DAT TruckersEdge
Upgrade today and give your carrier business the edge. Call us at 800.551.8847 to upgrade to DAT Truckersedge Pro, or click the button and fill out the form to request these money-making tools.
The NASDAQ of Trucking
DAT RateView is the most trusted database for truckload freight rates, used by carriers, 3PLs, shippers, economists and Wall Street analysts.
RateView data is based only on actual payments to carriers, not bids or asking prices. Our proprietary system ensures that you get the most accurate look at the most accurate market conditions, based on zip codes (not radius) and real market behavior.