Mobile Apps for Drivers
Be more productive on the road
- DAT Load Board for Truckers: Find loads, post your truck
- DAT One: Combines the best trucker tools to help you find truck stops, parking, loads, rest stops, scales, fuel prices, load tracking, visibility and much more.
- Download One or all apps below
Download DAT One
DAT Load Board for Truckers
Every carrier with a DAT load board subscription also gets free access to the DAT Load Board for Truckers mobile app. Search through the 993,000 loads posted every business day, right from the palm of your hand.
- Most powerful load board app for owner-operators, carriers, and dispatchers
- Full access to the load board from your phone – use the same info you use to login to DAT Power, Express, or TruckersEdge
- Features you won’t find on any other app – spot market rates, saved searches, sort options, credit scores, company reviews, and more
Shippers with high-paying, valuable freight want to know where their loads are and when to expect delivery. More and more, brokers are using DAT OnTime™ to track loads. With our app, you can communicate the status of a shipment easier than ever – no need for check calls.
You can share the location of your truck just by turning on the app in your phone. Through the GPS, brokers and shippers can see where a load is and when to expect the delivery. Shippers and brokers will only see what you want them to. You can turn the tracking off and on, and no one has access to your personal information.
- Work with brokers and shippers who require load tracking
- FREE – No cost to the driver
- Simple – Loads are tracked through the GPS on your smartphone
DAT One: All-in-one Trucking Tools
The ultimate all-in-one free trucking app, DAT One combines the best trucker tools to help you find truck stops, parking, loads, rest stops, scales, fuel prices and much more.
- Your favorite truck stops
- Current fuel prices
- Truck parking
- Weigh stations
- Detailed truck maps
- Rest areas
- Hotels for Truckers
- Services for on-the-road emergencies
- Nearby loads, within 200 miles of your location
Looking for a Load Board?
Then you’ve come to the right place. DAT users post more than 536 million loads and trucks annually on the biggest super-database for freight in the trucking industry.
Need Trucking Authority?
Are you ready to go independent with your own MC number? DAT can take care of the paperwork for you so you can get your trucking business up and running as fast as possible.