Ready to Be Your Own Boss?

If you want to start your own trucking business, then you have to get your operating authority. Getting your MC number or broker authority can mean dealing with as many as 8 different government agencies – that's a lot of headaches. 

We can take care of the whole thing for you. We'll do all of the paperwork, and we'll get your business moving as soon as possible. Whether you’re a driver seeking authority for the first time, or a trucking company that wants to broker freight, we can guide you through the regulatory maze. 

Contact us to get:

  • Designation of Process Agents (Form BOC-3)
  • Unified Registration System (URS)
  • International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
  • International Registration Plan (IRP)
  • State Permits

  • USDOT Number
  • Motor Carrier Number
  • Broker Authority
  • Freight Forwarder Authority
  • Authority Reinstatement
Download the DAT Authority Product Sheet

Want to Start Your
Own Trucking Business?

DAT's Carrier Start-up Guide walks you through the steps 

Get the Guide