This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) governs Your use of the Products, the App, and the Site (as those terms are defined in the Terms and Conditions, incorporated herein) offered by DAT Solutions, LLC and its affiliates (also referred to as “DAT,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”). We may modify this Policy by posting a revised version on the Site. By using the Products, the App, or the Site, You agree to the latest version of this Policy. If You do not agree to this Policy, You must not access or use the Products, the App, or the Site.
You may not use, or facilitate or allow others to use, the Products, the App, or the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries and any laws regarding the sale or transportation of illegal substances.
- To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm, minors in any way including without limitation exposing them to inappropriate content or asking for personally identifiable information.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Us, Our employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
You agree not to use the Products, the App, or the Site to send, upload, or knowingly receive, download, use, or re-use any material which:
- Contains any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, or inflammatory.
- Promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Is likely to deceive any person.
Promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act.
- Impersonates any person or misrepresents Your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We, in our sole discretion, will determine whether Your conduct complies with this Policy. We have the right to:
- Monitor Your use of the Products, the App, or the Site for compliance as We see fit.
- Take any action We deem necessary or appropriate in Our sole discretion if We believe conduct violates this Policy, threatens the personal safety of users of the App or Site or the public, or could create liability for Us.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Products, App, or Site.
- Withhold the details and methods of any investigation into Your conduct.
- Terminate or suspend Your access to all or part of the Products, App, or Site for any violation of this Policy.
Your use of alternative corporate entities to evade compliance with this Policy is a violation of this Policy. We reserve the right to remove affiliated parties for non-compliance as determined by Us in sole discretion through investigation of IP addresses, corporate records, or other means. Notwithstanding any confidentiality obligations between You and Us and without limiting the foregoing, We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone who accesses or uses the Network.
Reporting of Violations
To report any violation of this Policy, please email [email protected].