Over the past few weeks, freight rates have surged to multi-year highs and capacity was diverted, causing truck shortages in some key markets. Consider these recent milestones, compiled from DAT RateView: Vans - During the first week in October the national average van rate rate hit $2.09 per mile on the spot market. The van… Read More
Post 1 to 1 of 1
- Flatbed rate trend of the week June 24
- Why are truckload spot rates lower than last year?
- How to find the best freight brokers
- June freight could set the tone for rest of year
- 3 truck-finding hacks for freight brokers
- Roadcheck is over, but some van rates keep climbing