Reseller Identity Guidelines
DAT Solutions is the information leader providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to the trucking/transportation industry. One of our most valuable and powerful assets in communicating and maintaining our leadership position is the DAT Solutions brand, including our product brands. In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using DAT Solutions company brand or product brand trademarks, you are acknowledging that DAT Solutions is the sole owner of these trademarks, and promise not to harm, misuse or bring into disrepute any DAT Solutions trademark. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
As an authorized reseller or business partner, you share in the responsibility of adhering to DAT Solutions brand guidelines. DAT Solutions reserves the right to review and approve all materials using DAT Solutions trademarks.
These guidelines are for DAT Authorized Resellers, web developers, and other parties wishing to use DAT trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials. Use of DAT trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
The Authorized Reseller logo has been created for resellers to be identified as DAT Authorized Resellers on marketing or communications materials.
General Rules for Logos
- The logos should not be displayed as the primary or prominent feature on reseller materials. Resellers should display their company logo, business name, product name or other branding in the primary and more prominent position.
- The logos may not be imitated in any way.
- The logos may not be used in a manner that would disparage DAT Solutions or its products or services.
- The logos must be used as provided by DAT Solutions with no changes, including color, proportion, design, removal of words, art, or trademark symbols.
- The logos may not be animated, morphed or distorted in any way.