Freight Rate Tools for Brokers
Know What Brokers Pay for Trucks in Your Lanes
- Know market rates before you negotiate
- Truckload rates based on $110 billion in REAL transactions
- 13-month histories on more than 68,000 lanes
- Prices updated daily with algorithms that ensure accuracy
Accurate, Reliable, Timely Truckload Rates
- Rates based on actual invoices, not bids or asking prices
- Pinpoint rates by 3-digit ZIP code, metro market, and region
- Compare spot market, contract and intermodal rates
- Benchmark your rates against the marketplace
The Best Analytics Tools for Better Business Decisions
- Market Conditions map shows loads vs. trucks each business day, week, month
- Rate calculator for pricing, margin, etc.
- Multi-lane lookups for RFPs
- Benchmark your contract and spot rates against the prevailing market prices
The NASDAQ of Trucking
DAT RateView is the most trusted database for truckload freight rates, used by carriers, 3PLs, shippers, economists and Wall Street analysts.
RateView data is based only on actual payments to carriers, not bids or asking prices. Our proprietary system ensures that you get the most accurate look at the most accurate market conditions, based on zip codes (not radius) and real market behavior.