Flexible solutions to supply chain disruptions
Get the latest info on disaster relief and FEMA loads
- Move FEMA and emergency loads fast with DAT One
- Rates, capacity, volume, forecasting data from DAT iQ
- News analysis on DAT blogs and newsletters
- Reschedule shipments quickly on the largest on-demand network
DAT Load Boards
Get the latest updates on supply chain disruptions and emergency shipments
Actionable Information When You Need It Most
Find Emergency Freight on DAT Load Boards
Many freight brokers, including some of the largest 3PLs, help with moving and warehousing emergency freight. They may be handling this work on behalf of FEMA itself, or for a non-governmental agency like the American Red Cross. When this freight can’t be moved via preferred carriers, it is often posted on DAT Load Boards.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN)
- National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (NVOAD)
- Traffic and Road Closure Information, Federal Highway Administration (FHA)
- National Weather Service
Looking for a Load Board?
Then you’ve come to the right place. DAT users post more than 249 million loads and trucks annually on the biggest super-database for freight in the trucking industry.
Need Trucking Authority?
Are you ready to go independent with your own MC number? DAT can take care of the paperwork for you so you can get your trucking business up and running as fast as possible.