How the freight pros find loads
- Avg rates for past 15 days
- TriHaul: Better-paying routes
- IFTA fuel tax calculator
- Plus all Enhanced features
Need Help Deciding? Call 800.551.8847
- DAT TruckersEdge Pro rates in the load board search results are averages based on what carriers have been paid in the past 15 days.
- Prices on the spot market can change quickly, so 15-day rates let you see the changes as they happen.
- You'll know that you're not leaving any money on the table. Or if the rate drops, you'll know in advance which lanes to avoid.
- Say no to cheap freight with the one-of-a-kind TriHaul tool. For every lane you search, DAT TruckersEdge will suggest better-paying routes that include an extra destination on the return trip.
- For example, if you hauled a load from Chicago to Philadelphia and can't find any good-paying loads on the trip back from Philadelphia, you can look at TriHaul for other ways that you can get back to Chicago.
- One suggestion could be to take a load from Philadelphia to Buffalo, NY, instead, and then another haul from Buffalo to Chicago. If it works with your hours of service, the extra leg might add as much as $1,000 in revenue.
Full North America Database
- Want to see Canadian loads? We've got you covered.
|Owner Operator Load Board Plans:|
Our popular TruckersEdge plans for independent truckers.
$34.95 / Mo.
$49.95 / Mo.
$99.95 / Mo.
Unlimited Search & Post
Post your trucks and search for loads.
Load Match Alarms
Set an alarm for when a new load matches what you're looking for.
Mileage & Routing
Optimize your route with mapping services.
Load Counts by State
See inbound / outbound load volume by state. Find markets where you have a negotiating advantage and search with one click.
All subscriptions include the DAT Load Board for Truckers app, the most-used load board app in trucking.
Broker Credit Data
See brokers’ average days to pay and credit scores. On average, our brokers pay within 28 days and have credit scores of 94 out of 100.
Call to Post & Search
On the road? Call our award-winning team to post your truck & search loads over the phone.
Average Lane Rates
See the average broker spot market rates for the lanes you're searching.
15-Day Lane Rates
Broker-to-carrier spot market lane rates. The 15-day average gives you the most accurate, up-to-date rates to use in negotiations.
Find better paying markets with automatic triangle haul routing suggestions.
Helps carriers collect past-due payments.
Access the full North American load board network.
IFTA & Fuel Optimization
Generate fuel price & fuel tax estimates along your routes with ProMiles.
|Buy Now ||Buy Now ||Buy Now |