Industry’s premier user conference to take place Oct. 5-7 in Austin
DENVER, Colo., DATE — DAT Freight & Analytics today announced that DATCON22, the industry’s premier user conference for transportation and logistics professionals, is now open for registration at dat.com/datcon.
DATCON is an annual event designed for DAT’s freight brokers and supply chain managers that will take place from Oct. 5-7 in Austin, Texas. The event will feature a full slate of speakers, networking opportunities and workshops that revolve around the DAT One load board network and RateView, the industry’s most popular truckload pricing and forecasting tool.
DATCON22 conference highlights
- 25 sessions covering features in RateView and DAT One, as well as proven strategies for managing capacity, pricing and a more efficient workflow.
- Hands-on product labs where DAT experts show how to get the most out of DAT’s products.
- First look at new products coming out from DAT.
- Networking opportunities
- NFL legend and Emmy award winner Terry Bradshaw headlines our list of guest speakers, where he’ll talk about what it takes to succeed
- For the first time, shippers will be invited to a special summit on Wednesday, Oct. 5, for a full day of roundtables, workshops, industry updates and more.
“DATCON22 is a true user conference where our customers can receive first-hand industry insights and learn how to maximize the value they get from our products,” said Claude Pumilia, DAT President and CEO. “The benefits of hands-on experience and in-person networking are unrivaled.”
DATCON22 will be held at the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center in Austin. Early-bird pricing for freight brokers is $995 until August 31, a $300 savings.
For more information about DATCON22, visit dat.com/datcon.