BEAVERTON, Ore., March 15, 2023 — DAT Freight & Analytics announced that it will offer a 30-day free subscription of its popular DAT One load board to attendees of the Mid-America Trucking Show, which will be held March 30-April 1 in Louisville, Ky.
DAT One empowers truckers to grow their businesses using the industry’s largest marketplace for spot truckload freight, with 2.5 times more loads than any other load board. Product demonstrations and sign-ups for the free 30-day subscription will be available at the DAT booth (#65216) in the West Wing of the Kentucky Expo Center.
“For a driver to be profitable, the first thing you should do is check the DAT One load board to see where the high-dollar loads are,” said Chamaine “Boss Lady” Jeffers, an owner-operator of 20 years and CEO of CDL4Life. “You can also see where the load is going and if the area is saturated with trucks. These are the things you need to know so you can turn a profit, and DAT One makes it easy.”
DAT will host a range of opportunities for truckers to learn how to improve their business and celebrate their vital role in the industry:
- Friday Night Concert featuring Elvie Shane and Tony Justice: As the exclusive sponsor of the MATS Friday Night Concert, DAT will give away 15,000 tickets to see country music stars Elvie Shane and Tony Justice at the Expo Center’s Freedom Hall. Visit DAT’s booth for a free concert ticket and a chance to win an Elvie Shane-signed Gibson 60s J-45 Original guitar.
- DAT at the PRO TALKS Education Series: DAT experts will be front and center at the PRO TALKS Education Series in the East Hall:
- DAT Industry Analyst Dean Croke will present the “Truckload Market Update,” including an analysis of spot rates, on March 31 at 11:45 a.m.
- DAT senior product manager Robert Rouse will be joined by Echo Global Logistics vice president Jeff Starr to deliver a presentation on “Leverage Broker Relationships to Get Higher Rates” on March 31 at 1:45 p.m.
- Dean Croke will discuss “The Flow of Money in Trucking,” including strategies for finding profitable loads and improving cash flow. April 1 at 11 a.m.
“Whether you entered the market recently or you’re a multi-generational trucker, success depends on knowing your operating costs, understanding market conditions and establishing strong relationships with customers, brokers and business partners,” said Dean Croke. “MATS is a brilliant place to share ideas about managing your business through the volatile ups and downs of today’s freight cycles.”
MATS is the world’s largest and longest-running annual heavy-duty trucking event. Over 900 exhibitors and more than 60,000 attendees experience MATS each year, making it the education and innovation epicenter of the industry. For information, visit truckingshow.com.