For Brokers, Carriers, Owner-Operators and Shippers
- Carrier Start-Up Guide—This guide provides a brief overview of the requirements to become a motor carrier and the tools needed to succeed.
- Freight Broker Start-Up Guide—This handy guide lays out the steps necessary to start a freight brokerage business.
- Dispatcher Start Up Guide—In this guide, Kamal Makhmudov will take you through the steps of how to become a dispatcher for truck drivers and offer some useful tips on how to run a successful truck dispatcher business.
- Hot Shot Start Up Guide—In this guide, Alex Smith will take you through the steps of how to start a hot shot trucking business and offer some useful tips on how to run a successful hot shot trucking business.
- 2021 Shipper Readiness Checklist—Make sure your transportation operations are equipped for the new year.
- Best Freight Factoring Companies—Top 7 Freight Factoring Companies as Chosen by Carriers.
- Freight Broker Success Guide—In this guide, Nathaniel Cross and Benjamin Kowalski, hosts of the Freight 360 podcast, give their recommendations on how to become a successful freight broker.
- Freight Factoring Guide—In this guide, Learn how Freight factoring is a solution to help businesses sell their accounts receivables (invoices) to a factoring company at a discount for payment within 24 hours.
DAT operates the largest truckload freight marketplace in North America. Transportation brokers, carriers, news organizations and industry analysts rely on DAT for market trends and data insights derived from 400 million freight matches and a database of $150 billion of market transactions.
The Original Load Board - Trusted Since 1978
The company was established in 1978 as the Dial-A-Truck (DAT) load finder service at Jubitz® truck stop in Portland, OR.