It doesn’t matter if you have four trucks or 400 – you have to get the most out of your assets for your company to stay competitive. That’s why the big fleets invest in expensive fleet management systems that let them track their trucks and manage their costs.
For the mid-sized and small fleets, DAT has created DAT InView™, a fleet management system and ELD solution that gives you the same tools the big fleets use – starting at just $30 a month.
The easy-to-use system takes minutes to install in any truck and is ready to go straight out of the box, with built-in reports that you can customize to fit your business – no need for an IT department.
Below are just four of the ways InView lets you compete with the big fleets.
1. Know Exactly Where Your Trucks Are
- Map the exact locations for all trucks at any time on a single screen
- Start tracking immediately – installs in minutes in any truck, with no special instructions
- Re-create routes on your computer screen and eliminate out-of-route miles
- Doesn’t require cell phones or unreliable Bluetooth connections, so you stay connected
- Access from any computer – nothing to download
2. Control Your Costs
- Detect engine issues in advance
- Easy-to-understand data: Idling, hard turns, speeding, and more
- Route optimization
- Track fuel efficiency and driver safety
- Easy-to-use tools to customize or build any report to fit your company’s needs
- IFTA: Track mileage automatically, file fuel taxes faster
3. Get the Most Out of Your Drivers’ Hours
- No check calls
- Driver e-logs: Save 20 hours a year per driver on paperwork
- Faster roadside inspections
- No 15-minute intervals: Drivers round to the nearest minute
- Garmin GPS units with turn-by-turn truck routes
- Truck driver apps for finding nearby fuel prices, rest stops, trucker-friendly hotels, more
4. Automate Your Fleet’s Compliance
- Paperless IFTA: Send us your mileage reports electronically, and we’ll file your fuel taxes
- Improved CSA scores
- No more form and manner HOS violations
- Compliant with any future DOT or FMCSA hours-of-service requirements
Three Simple Options
If you’ve ever shopped for a fleet management solution, then you know that it’s hard to figure out what you’re getting. With InView, there are three simple packages to choose from, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting without paying for features you’ll never use.
For more information about DAT InView, send us an email, call your DAT account representative, or call DAT customer support at 800-547-5417.