Last month I announced a new feature we launched called Company Reviews. It gives members of the DAT network—carriers, brokers and shippers—the ability to rate and review companies they’ve worked with.
As with any review site, the more reviews we have, the more helpful it will be to our customers. So, for a limited time, we’re offering a free Starbucks card if you write a review. We’ll send you one $5 Starbucks e-card for each review you write, with a maximum of three cards per person. (The review must meet program guidelines and be published to qualify.)
Writing a review is simple. Here’s how:
- Go to DAT.com/directory. (You can also get to the DAT Directory from within your product pages.)
- Log in with your normal name and password.
- Click the Search DAT Directory tab at the top of the page.
- Click “I want to… Write a review.”
- Search for the company you want to review.
- After you pull up the company’s profile, click “Write a Review.” (See below)
Request a Review
You can also request reviews from people who have done business with you. It's a great way to build your reputation among your peers and potential business partners. The “Request a review” function is to the right of “Write a review.”
The Company Reviews feature enables DAT customers to post comments and assign companies one to five stars in key performance areas. Watch this short video for a brief tutorial on how the Company Reviews feature works.