Case Study See how Go-To Transport’s Green Bay office successfully uses McLeod Software integrated with DAT products. View the PDF.
TMS systems that integrate with DAT products
- 3PL Systems
- Aurora Software
- Blue Line Logistics
- CSA Software
- Computerized Management Systems
- DAT Keypoint
- Express Technologies
- Freight Management Systems
- Holland Software
- Infinity Software
- Infosite Technologies
- Integra Logistics
- Loxias Technology Solutions
- Orange Sphere
- Prophesy Transportation Solutions
- Quantum Edge Technology
- Supply Vision
- Systems Support
- Tailwind Management Systems
- Top Flight Concepts
- Wolfbyte Software
If you’re already using transportation management software (TMS), you know how it improves efficiency and speeds up common tasks involved in running a brokerage. What you may not know is how much more productive you could be by integrating load boards and other essential functions into your TMS.
Even brokers who use sophisticated TMS systems often spend much of their day in other software programs and websites: posting loads on load boards, verifying carrier’s qualifications, or researching rates. Those programs often require the user to type in the same information that’s already contained in the TMS.
To help brokers eliminate unnecessary work—and move more loads in a day—DAT Solutions partners with TMS companies to integrate our products into their software. We now integrate with more than 25 TMS companies, including such popular systems as McLeod, TMW, DAT Keypoint, MercuryGate, Aljex, and Prophesy Transportation Solutions (see sidebar for complete list).
Below are the DAT products that are capable of being integrated with TMS, and the advantages of each.
- DAT Load Boards – Integrating DAT Load Boards into your TMS lets you take an order from your TMS and with one click convert it to a load posting. Information such as origin/destination, equipment type needed, weight, etc. is automatically filled in on the posting. You can also search for trucks from within your TMS.
- DAT RateView™ – With rates integrated into your TMS, you can enter an origin and destination and immediately see both contract and spot market rates for that lane.
- DAT CarrierWatch® – Monitor carriers’ CSA scores, DOT authority, insurance certificates and more from within your TMS.
- DAT Onboarding™ – Onboard new carriers quickly, and sign contracts electronically, without the need to send and receive faxes.
Check our list of TMS Partners to see which DAT products your TMS integrates with.
If there is a DAT product that does not integrate with your TMS, please contact DAT and your TMS Company to request the development of the integration. Customer interest drives integrations, so by letting DAT and your TMS know your needs, you can help to get new integrations established.
For more information, contact your DAT account manager at 1-800-547-5417.
Categories: DAT Product News