Many carriers have expressed concerns about CSA 2010 and its future impact on their business.
We’d like to hear from carriers who are based in the CSA 2010 pilot states: Colorado, Georgia, Missouri and New Jersey. CSA 2010 rolled out in those states in February 2008. If your company is based in a pilot state, please share your experience so far.
Once again, here is the link for your CSA 2010 carrier and driver scorecards, at a 10% discount.
- Why are truckload spot rates lower than last year?
- Trucker Tips: How I find the best-paying loads
- How a 3PL managed one of the worst hurricane seasons
- June freight could set the tone for rest of year
- Southeast is hot for flatbeds
- How to find the best freight brokers