Rooms are filling up fast for the DAT User Conference, so now is the time to register for the conference and book your hotel.
DAT has reserved a block of rooms for attendees at the Portland Hilton Hotel and Executive Towers, at the discounted rate of $209 per night. You must reserve your room by October 3 to get the discounted rate. After that date, the rooms will be released, and it could be tough to get a room at the Hilton at any price.
This is the second annual DAT User Conference, packed with content for DAT’s broker customers. This year’s conference includes:
- Two full days of industry updates and hands-on classes, designed specifically for brokerage owners, managers, salespeople, trainers, and operations staff.
- “ELD Mandate’s Effect on the Industry” keynote presentation by DOT Consultant John Seidl.
- “Automating the Brokerage: Fact and Fiction” keynote session, with Greg Carter of GlobalTranz and Diego Urrutia of Loadsmart.
- Learn how to cope with rate volatility, in DAT RateView product sessions and hands-on labs.
- Breakfast and lunch provided during conference days, plus a hosted dinner and networking on Tuesday evening.
- Many opportunities to meet with DAT product managers and support staff.
Conference registration is $895. If you register a group of 3 or more, the price is reduced to $695 per person, a savings of $600. Register your team today to take advantage of this discount.