Do I already have LaneMakers?
If your subscription to DAT Power includes LaneMakers, you’ll find it in the toolbox in the upper right hand corner of your load board. If you don’t have LaneMakers, and would like to get it, send us an email or call 800-328-5313.
Growing your business means finding new customers, but finding ways to reach those customers can be time consuming.
Don’t cold call a bunch of brokers and shippers to find out which lanes they need to move freight on. Instead, use the DAT LaneMakers® tool in the DAT Power load board to find out which companies are the most active on the lanes you’re searching. Suddenly, hours of research turns into one click of a button.
Now, LaneMakers is even better. It has a new look, new features, and greater functionality. Key features of the new, enhanced version of LaneMakers include:
- Shows the top 20 companies that posted the most loads or trucks in the past 30 days.
- Supports any search you can perform in DAT Power, including city to city, state to state, and region to region.
- Allows you to filter your searches by the class of equipment, such as flatbed, or by a specific trailer type, such as stepdeck or removable gooseneck.
- Displays the posting company’s contact information, office location, star rating, and equipment type.
- Lets you know if the company has a load posted in the lane right now.
- Integrates with the DAT Directory, so you can check brokers’ credit scores and days to pay.
- Includes “preferred” and “blocked” icons to alert you to the companies you like to work with — or want to avoid.
If you’d like to learn more about LaneMakers, please send us an email or call 800-328-5313.
DAT LaneMakers has a new interface, including a graph that shows posting volume. Hovering over a company’s name reveals additional information about the company on the graph.