What can you do when capacity is tight on a specific lane—or you're competing with other brokers to secure a truck for a shipper's "can get" load?
A great way to be proactive and research who is working in the lanes you need is to use the DAT LaneMakers® tool in the DAT Power load board.
- Shows the top 20 companies for truck or load posts in the past 30 days.
- Includes city to city, state to state, or region to region searches.
- Filter searches by equipment, such as flatbed, or search for a specific trailer type, such as stepdeck or removable gooseneck.
- See company contact information, office location, star rating, and equipment type.
- See if the company has a truck or load posted in the lane right now.
- Integrates with the DAT Directory, so brokers can verify each carrier's operating authority, safety ratings and insurance coverage details.
- Includes "preferred" and "blocked" icons to alert you to the companies you like to work with — or want to avoid.
If you'd like to learn more about LaneMakers, please send us an email or call 800-328-5313.
Do I already have LaneMakers? If your subscription to DAT Power includes LaneMakers, you’ll find it in the toolbox in the upper right hand corner of your load board. If you don’t have LaneMakers, and would like to get it, send us an email or call 800-328-5313.
Categories: DAT Product News