The 2017 DAT User Conference is almost here. If you haven’t registered yet, don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to get the most out of your DAT products. The conference is October 23-25 in Portland, Oregon. Guests arrive on Monday and sessions run Tuesday and Wednesday. Here’s what’s in store:
- ELD Mandate’s Effect on the Industry
- Automating the Brokerage: Fact and Fiction
DAT Product Sessions
- DAT Power (Beginner and Advanced)
- DAT RateView (Beginner and Advanced)
- DAT CarrierWatch/DAT Directory
- DAT OnBoard/Compliance
- DAT Keypoint
- Economic Forces: Impact on the Trucking Industry
- Retail, e-tail and You
- Chicago Model Panel Discussion
- Freight at Risk?
- DAT Power
- DAT RateView and Data Analytics
- DAT RateView Reports
- Reputation Management
Sending 3 or more people? Take advantage of our group discount and save $200 per person!
To find out what the 2017 DAT User Conference has for you, your colleagues, and your company, go to www.dat.com/conference.