Logistics professionals are on the frontlines of the trucking industry’s technological transformation, and freight brokerages and 3PLs are uniquely positioned to effect changes on the country’s supply chain. At DATCON19, we’re gathering some of the brightest minds and key innovators to share what they’ve learned as we look to freight’s future.
The event is exclusively for DAT broker customers, October 9-11 in Austin, TX. We’ll uncover new and more efficient ways to unlock intel on the latest business trends, plus offer up tips and tricks to get the most from your DAT products.
But that’s not all. Below are 5 reasons why you’ll want to attend.
1. DAT product training – “The biggest take-away from this conference is that I realized I only use about 30% of the features I have with DAT,” said Rob LaForte, owner of Columbia Fresh Transportation. There will be classroom sessions, hands-on labs, and opportunities to meet one-on-one with DAT product experts.
2. World-class speakers – Dynamic speaker and author Jack Uldrich will deliver the DATCON19 keynote address. In his books Foresight 20/20, Jump the Curve, and Higher Unlearning, Uldrich recommends new management approaches to future-proof your business. In addition, representatives from FedEx Logistics and Knight-Swift Logistics will offer expert insights on how they’ve built and grown sophisticated business intelligence operations.
3. Panel discussions – These have been some of the most popular sessions at our past conferences. This year we’ll hear from a panel of shippers who will tell us what they’re looking for in a broker partner. A separate discussion will address what carriers want from freight brokers.
4. Networking opportunities – Sometimes the most valuable takeaways come before, after and in between sessions. You’ll have a chance to talk to other freight brokers from around the country to find out if they’re experiencing the same challenges as you — and how to overcome them.
5. Fun! – Austin is known for its food, nightlife and live music. In fact, the Austin City Limits music festival runs the weekends before and after DAT’s conference. Come a little early or stay a little later to experience all that Austin has to offer.
DAT product training sessions will help you get the most of the DAT products you own.
Keynote speakers will address how to future-proof your business, as well as building a business intelligence operation.
Panals of both shippers and carriers willl discuss what they’re looking for in a freight broker.
Network with other freight brokers from around the country to see if they’re experiencing the same challenges as you.
The Austin City Limits music festival runs the weekends before and after the DAT user conference.
For more informaiton about the conference, or to register, visit the DATCON19 web page.