We've made some big improvements to DAT TruckersEdge. Now it's faster for independent owner-operators and small fleets to find loads, plus we've added features and information that make negotiations easier for small motor carriers.
If you've logged in recently, you'll notice right away that we cleaned up around the place. All of the tools you've always used are still there, but we've added some features to make it easier to search through the more than 637,000 loads posted every business day, including the ability to sort search results by offer rate posted by the broker.
The first thing you'll see is the brand new dashboard, which gives you a feed of the latest trucking industry news and trends. Even better, you get a quick overview of all the outbound and inbound loads for each state, which lets you see where your trucks are most in demand.
DAT provides the largest and most trusted digital freight marketplace in the trucking industry, with more than 179 million loads and trucks posted annually, plus insights into current spot market and contract rates based on $45 billion in real transactions.
Here's what's new:
- Sort by Offer Rate - See loads where the broker has posted a price listed first
- Inbound and Outbound Loads for Each State - See where you have a negotiating advantage and search with one click
- FASTER - See new loads that were just posted faster than ever
- Easier-to-read - Search/post pages with more information and details
- Industry News - Stay up to date with the latest trucking news
- Brand New Technology - The same used by Google, which remembers how you work to save you time
If you have any questions or need help learning the new setup, give us a call at 800-547-5417.
If you're a DAT TruckersEdge Pro subscriber, you also get to see the average rate for every lane you search, based on what other truckers have gotten paid in the past 15 days (the rates in DAT TruckersEdge Enhanced are based on the past 90 days), regardless of whether or not the broker posted an offer rate. Pro subscribers also get DAT TriHaul, which suggests better-paying routes based on your searches, plus the IFTA fuel tax calculator.
To upgrade, give us a call at 800-551-8847.
Not a DAT TruckersEdge subscriber? Sign up and start finding loads today.